Duntroon is located 25 minutes inland from Oamaru on the East
coast of the South Island of New Zealand.
The town straddles State Highway 83, and is a "must stop" for travellers
journeying through the magnificent Waitaki Valley.
Duntroon offers visitors
- Somewhere to eat.
- Somewhere to stay.
- World famous historic sites to view.
- The best Trout and Salmon fishing in New Zealand .
- Renowned Rock Climbing Sites.
- Breathtaking Scenery
- A warm welcome
Keep up with all the news by downloading Duntroon's own Newsletter
A SCRAP METAL APPEAL
to raise funds in support of our Duntroon Blacksmith.
How can you help?
1. If you have a large collection of metal in one place, we can arrange for Everitt Enterprises
to pick it up from your place….. Contact us to arrange this pick up.
2. If you have a trailer load or less, we would appreciate if you could deliver it to one of our
“drop off locations”.
3. If you have a trailer load or less but cannot transport it, then let us know and we can
arrange for a volunteer to call and take it away…….. Contact us to arrange this pick up.
John Hore: Ph 03 431 2508
Jan Keeling:Ph 03 431 2511
Two ‘Drop Off’ locations –
(Please contact John or Jan beforehand so that they can give you
directions to their ‘drop off’ site on their property.)
John Hore, ’Anatini’.
WANTED: Batteries, aluminium cans, copper, brass, scrap iron, steel, fridges, freezers, washin
Duntroon ‘Drop Off’ location –
ONLY on Fri 4th, Sat 5th& Sun 6th July
On Errol Wills’ land adjacent to Blacksmith Shop, Duntroon.
Final collection dates are: Friday 4th, Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th-- JULY
machines and other small metal appliances - - - - - -But NOT cars or TVs.